Junior Business Development Officer
- Business, Industria farmaceutica
The Junior Business Development Officer will be an integrated member of the Corporate Business Development, based in Menarini HQ – Florence.
The candidate will be involved in Business Development team projects and carrying out the following activities:
- Support in the negotiation of licensing-in, licensing-out deals and acquisition of products prevalently in the Pharma area
- Be the point of contact and of support in coordinating Regional/local BD hubs
- Support and analysis of business cases, term sheets and contractual revisions
- Support and management/organization of due diligence processes
- Reporting and deadline management skills
- Business Administration or Management Engineering
Up to 1- 2 years experiences in multinational environments, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector or in advanced technology companies, in similar roles where they were able to get to know and use contracts, planning and economic modelling tools while developing Project Management skills.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Negotiation and goal-oriented capabilities
- Great team worker and good communication ability
The role is based in Florence but availability to travel nationally and internationally is also requested.