- Full Time, Tempo determinato
Data di pubblicazione:
12 novembre 2019
For Angelini Pharma we are looking for a Production Manager for our Fine Chemical Plant located in Aprilia (Latina), Italy.
Role and Responsabilities
Reporting directly to the Fine Chemicals Plant Head, the position will lead the manufacturing area within the site to deliver the annual volumes of API and intermediates in a 24h/day operation environment, with mindset oriented on respect of quality, safety and environment rules, in line with budget targets and manufacturing standards.
Candidate, able to influence a culture of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, supports plant manufacturing activities, leads cross functional investigations and troubleshooting activities, will implements policies and procedures impacting operations across quality, materials management, engineering, and EHS, while monitoring costs within the area of responsibility.
Collaborate with cross-functional partners to deliver action plans and budgets to timelines, to implement ideas to drive efficiencies, to adapt the area on changing by Fine Chemicals business needs.
Identify and manage cross functional initiatives to monitor spend, improve compliance and manage risk effectively for the business.
Lead and develop people through Production Supervisor and Team Leaders, ensure expectations regarding process activities and people behaviors on safety and quality actions.
- Master degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies
- Five years of experience progressively increased on responsibility positions within Operations areas (Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Engineering etc.). Preferred in pharma manufacturing, API or Chemical manufacturing
- Proven Project Management and Custom Synthesis activities skills
- Excellent knowledge of quality, safety and environment industrial policies e procedures
- and EHS) solid experience of site inspections on behalf of health’s authorities (AIFA; FDA; ARPA, etc.)
- Proven budgeting and forecasting skills
- Development and people management
- Knowledge of safety standards and health and environmental protection in work environments with a focus on chemical machinery
- Excellent knowledge of Office Automation, Cloud and SAP
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Dynamic and proactive personality, willing for flexible working hours and traveling 10/15% of the time
We offer a full time and fixed contract.