Stage in Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pomezia, Roma
Johnson & Johnson
Data di pubblicazione:
26 novembre 2019
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. represents the consumer sector of the Johnson & Johnson Group in Italy. Present in Italy since 1965, this division initially established itself in the mass market channel with historians such as Johnson’s Baby, Johnson’s, Carefree.
Over the years, thanks to a policy of expansion for subsequent acquisitions, it has extended its presence first in the Pharmacy channel – with brands such as RoC, Aveeno, Neutrogena, PizBuin – and use also in the OTC sector (drugs without a medical prescription) and Oral Care – with brands such as Listerine, Actigrip, Actifed Reactine, Imodium, Nicorette, etc.
For the headquarters of Santa Palomba (POMEZIA), near Rome, there is both the production plant and the commercial and administrative structure of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Italy.
We are looking for a resource to be included in the STAGE of the Regulatory Affairs area. The resource, in collaboration with the team, is responsible for supporting the department in activities related to registration and maintenance of the authorization, the marketing of medicinal specialties and the activities related to the connection of cosmetic products and medical devices, acquiring a global vision of the Company.
Specifically, the resource will support the tutor in performing the following activities:
- preparation of registration applications and variations for medicinal products according to national procedure, mutual recognition and decentralization
- filing and traceability of files presented and / or approved by health authorities
- monitoring of national legislation
- preparation of applications for authorization for health care advertising for OTC medicines
- review of packaging materials and promotional material for medicinal products, cosmetics and medical devices
- product compliance in company systems
- Graduates in scientific disciplines (CTF, Pharmacy, Biology)
- with an excellent knowledge of the main IT tools and the Office package (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- with an excellent knowledge of English