Business Development (CRO)
Business Development (CRO)
Sprim Advanced Life Sciences GCP is a CRO (Contract Research Organization) known for its expertise in clinical trials in food, functional foods, food ingredients, cosmetics and medical devices.
Provides a 360° service to the companies, following clinical and pre-clinical trials in Europe, North and South America and Asia; with over 500 experienced professionals and following Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) is able to maintain high quality standards.
Sprim Advanced Life Sciences, headquartered in Milan, is looking to expand its staff with a Business Development Manager (CRO) with immediate availability and residency in Milan and province.
The responsibilities of the candidate are the growth of business operations and business development activities in the field of observational studies.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management;
- Applying his Real World Evidence expertise and his passion to help our clients transform the data scientist experience (nice to have)
- Sells a subset of company services to assigned opportunities, in particular real world evidence;
- Refers opportunities for growth in services to other company sales resources as appropriate;
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them;
- Manages new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Advanced Degree Masters or PhD related to Life Sciences or Scientific discipline;
- Experience leading/executing Real World Evidence /Health Economics Outcomes Research strategy and initiatives or sales experience, preferable in clinical-related field;
- Understanding how to navigate complex Real World Evidence solutioning and contract negotiations;
- Proven high performing, experienced sales professionals who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to solve business problems with real world data;
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their implications;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally throughout all levels of a multi-disciplinary organization;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong decision-making abilities;
- Fluency in english.
SITE OF WORK: Milan, MI (Italy)
WORKING HOUR: Full Time
Research is urgent. Immediate availability is required.
Only candidates will be contacted and in line with the profile described.
The data will be processed in accordance with Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.