Our Client is an Italian leader company in Healthcare we are looking for the PLANT MANAGER – semi-synthetic glycoconjugate vaccines SIENA area
ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
The plant manager position directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities in the field of . This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
1. Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality in the development, scale-up, and technology transfer of products, including the production of cGMP clinical trials materials for clinical testing.
2. Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
3. Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
4. Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
5. Manages capital asset maintenance.
6. Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards according to good laboratory practices (GLP) and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines.
7. Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
8. Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
9. Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
10. Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
11. Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
12. Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor
1. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biotechnology.
2. Minimum ten years plant/general management experience in a GMP environment.
3. Italian and fluent English ( level C1 or C2) are required.
4. Work Location: Siena area
5. Reports to: CEO
Apply in english: firstname.lastname@example.org