Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Synformulas GmbH is a German pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development and distribution of innovative intestinal health products. Unique product formulations are as important to us as a proven effect in clinical studies. KIJIMEA is currently the largest brand in our product portfolio, which is one of the most successful intestinal health brands in Europe.
Synformulas GmbH is a subsidiary of Germany-based PharmaSGP GmbH – one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Europe. More than 40 medicines, medical devices and food supplements are part of our product range.
As the result of our dynamic growth, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (w/m) (Rome or Milan).
• Responsible for the development of sales and the achievement of sales targets in the region
• Specialist management and support of approx. 15 sales representatives in all personnel and operative issues
• Continuous development and lead of the pharmacy field sales to become successful and independent managers of their area (Performance Management, Coaching)
• Independent territory management and control of visiting activities in compliance with the strategy and planning requirements of marketing and sales
• Monitoring and reporting target achievements, activities and further KPIs
• Observation and analysis of market players and competitive situation
• Cost control as budget manager in the region
• Successful completion of science and/or business studies or equivalent qualifications
• Successful and professional experience as Regional Sales Manager, ideally in pharmacy field sales
• Leadership competency, that promote cooperation based on trust and respect
• Leadership experience of field sales representatives
• Native in Italian, business fluent in English. Good knowledge of German is a plus
• Sales and communication talent
• Confident, convincing and sympathetic appearance
• Independent and efficient working style
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience in building organizational structures
• Experience with CRM-systems desirable
You can look forward to a diverse range of tasks with a forward-looking company in an exciting industry. In addition, there are also numerous opportunities to take over responsible projects, develop yourself and together with us, grow beyond ourselves.
If you would like to work in an up-and-coming, unconventional pharmaceutical company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making procedures, please send us your application with the keyword “Regional Sales Manager (w/m)”, indicating your salary and your possible entry date. Please apply in English here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Attention to Ms Jennifer Grethe
Am Haag 14
Devi accedere per inviare la tua candidatura.